Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Glam bam thank you ma'am








I saved these pics cuz I loved them. Or something about them. I love marble. I love metallic wallpaper. I love modern shapes mixed with traditional things. I love furniture chests used as sink counters. But now looking at them I don't know that I could live with it. I like the smaller guest baths like this but for myself, for the master bath, I just want something simple and clean - that doesn't look like it would take two hours to clean. What do you think? Too fussy? Or glam and fabulous?
E

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. Pretty to look at but may be a pain to live with. Kind of like boys ;)

Glamour Drops said...

Definitely glam and fabulous to me! But then, I love ott things. And they would be great in a powder room, where you can get away with more outrageous design than an everyday bathroom.

Love the crazy mixture of dark deco timber and metallic wallpaper in the top image!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

I love mirrored furniture!! I would love it in an every day bathroom, however some may like it best in the guest bath or 1/2 bath. I LOVVEEE that Gold and White chair pic #4.

Unknown said...

No, THANK you. Love the pics. I'd love to have a bathroom full of carrera marble!