Thursday, June 28, 2012

cool love rings

I call these love rings because even if you already have your wedding rings, I think these would be great love gifts for your right hand. And if you don't, I think these make spectacularly interesting and unique engagement rings. Bring on the bling!
E

Bell and Bird

Bell and Bird

Bell and Bird

Me and Ro

Me and Ro

Mociun

Nora Kogan

Nora Kogan

Ten Thousand Things

Or get several and stack 'em all up like my friend Rebecca June - hers is my fave ring stack of all time!


Which is your fave?
E

2 comments:

Lonely Wife Project said...

I love Rebecca's ring stack!! I'm on the hunt for a gold band with some coolio details so this is the perfect post for me right now.

Anonymous said...

Fab ring stack! That's what I aspire for! We've yet to be married a year, but I've already told the hubs that I expect some more rings on anniversaries or something so I can rock a stack!

xx
Kecia

http://www.couturezooblog.com/